Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where are they? Books we all want to read!!

Someone was just in the store asking for information on when the new Pendragon book would be out, and it got me thinking, I should check out a few other books that I myself and other people have been waiting for. So here is the first three on my list of Where are they? Books we all want to read!! I will be add more to the list soon. Hey and if anyone else is looking for anything let me and I will see what I can find out.

"RAVEN RISE" Pendragon book #9
by D J MacHale

I just found out that book #9 of the Pendragon series will be called "
RAVEN RISE", unfortunatly the predicted publication date is May 20th.

They guys over at www.thependragonadventure.com are planning on posting the new cover for book #9 earlier than they they have in the past, you can check out their website for announcements about when that will be.


"A DANCE WITH DRAGONS"
Song of Ice and Fire book #5
by George R.R. Martin

Well the new book is called A Dance with Dragons, and will not be out for christmas. No George's dog did not eat the Manuscript... but you should read his updated page "DANCING IN THE DARK". It is really funny and guys we all want the new book to be finished, so stop email him...every email he has to respond to means less writing time. Read update page http://www.georgerrmartin.com/if-update.html


"DEAD AND ALIVE"
Dean Koontz's Frankenstein series book 3
by Dean Koontz's

Ok there is not to much out there but I do have a date May 2008. In other news in the Dean Koontz's Frankenstein world the Dabel Brothers are going to be adapting Dean Koontz's "Frankenstein Book 1: Produgal Son" into a graphic novel. To find out more click here http://www.deankoontz.com/whats-new/press-releases.php

No comments:

Post a Comment