Monday, August 15, 2011

A Letter From Robert Rotenberg


Hi all. I've asked Paul and Jennifer to move my reading at Le Chat Noir from Thursday August 25 to Friday evening, August 26th. I do this reluctantly, but for a very good cause.

I've joined with Margaret Atwood and other writers to fight the move by Toronto politicians to close a number of our local libraries and have been invited to attend an important press conference on the Thursday.

If any of you have read THE GUILTY PLEA, I think you will see how important I believe libraries are. They sure were to Samantha...who of course was born Cobalt.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience, and I hope to see you all on, to repeat, FRIDAY AUGUST 26, 6:00 p.m. at Le Chat Noir Books...right across the street from the New Liskeard Library. Seems fitting doesn't it?

Thanks again.


Robert Rotenberg







.






No comments:

Post a Comment