Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fresh Sticky Buns!

Still one of my favourite cook books of all time, the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. The recipes are really easy to prepare, you know what goes into the bread you eat, and you can basically have fresh bread all week long if you want.  

On Monday night I made up a fresh batch of dough and then put it into the fridge to chill. On Tuesday night the dough was nicely chilled and I was able to bake up a fresh batch of sticky buns, and we have been eating them all week!!

Now this recipe calls for lots of butter, and being a person who is Lactose intolerant, lots of butter is not a good thing! So next time I make this recipe I think I am going to try substituting the butter for Applesauce!

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
Jeff Hertzberg MD | Zoe Francois | Mark Luinenburg

No comments:

Post a Comment