Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Black Hole

There is a Black Hole in Northern Ontario.
It is located somewhere between North Bay and New Liskeard. This Black Hole sucks in and captures shipments of books. I'm sure it also likes other kinds of shipments, but really, I'm most concerned about the books. I have noticed in my travels that it normally takes somewhere in the neighbourhood of an hour and a half to get from North Bay to New Liskeard when I drive it. However, if I am waiting for an order to arrive there is a mysterious delay that occurs in this area. Things get to North Bay and then disappear......... Sometimes, they come back days later...... sometimes, after they've been to Timmins in the meantime.... Sometimes, they are gone forever.......
Hmmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment